Saturday, March 29, 2014

Blast Off!

  I really like this design (if I don't say so myself, LOL!).  I used my circle Sizzix flip it die and some of my favorite Denami Design stamps.

  The picture does not capture some of the detail that I wish it did.  For example, for the moon, I used charcoal color glitter to make the "craters" and then used a lighter color silver glitter for the rest...it is just a 2" circle punch on 2-sided sticker sheet.  I used a strip of the navy color paper and weaved it to use under the rocket ship so that it "bobbles" on the front of the card.  I also used crystal lacquer on Space Chickie's helmet to give it dimension and look  like it is made of glass.
Front
Inside

  


  I've also gotten some feedback on the cards I post and people have requested that I show the supplies I used and a brief description of how I made the card.  Here is a picture of the supplies.


No comments:

Post a Comment