Saturday, March 9, 2013

Birthday "flip it" Card

  It is always difficult to make a card for a fellow card maker.  I always think that their creations are so cute that mine just cannot compare.  However, on the positive side, a fellow card maker knows how much time and effort you put into making this special gift for them that they will most likely keep it forever.
  Here is a card I made for my card making/stamp show/scrapbook convention/shopping partner.  I am actually pretty happy with the way it turned out.

  I used a mixture of DeNami and The Stamps of Life stamps.  Of course I had to glitter the card up a bit.  I am LOVING those flip it dies I bought!

  Today was the stamp show in Carson (CA) and I saw Nami (and the gang).  I bought a lot of new goodies that I am dying to try out.  I hope I have some time tomorrow to make new stuff and share it with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment