Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Turtle Card

  March and April are filled with birthdays of friends and family for me.  First, it was my brother's birthday so I made him a turtle card.  Turtles have significant meaning to our family because it reminds us of our grandfather.
  At the recent stamp show, I bought a couple of stamp sets from Darcie's.  They also make these cute little buttons to go with her stamp sets, but I already had an Epiphany Crafts tool with round epoxy bubble caps that I thought I could use to get a similar effect.  I am trying to minimize my spending and use the supplies I have at home.  Not as cute, but worked OK (I think).
  Also, because I had to mail this card out, I tried to minimize on the layering so I wouldn't have to pay extra for postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment