Saturday, February 9, 2013

Getting started

  Hello friends!  Today is my very first blog post and I am so excited.  Blogging is new to me so please be patient and I hope to get better at it as time goes on.
  The reason I've started this blog is so that I can post some of the rubber stamped creations I design.  Over the past year, rubber stamping/making cards has been my latest hobby (I've put my beaded jewelry making supplies aside for a while).  I've discovered that a lot of my fellow card makers have blogs to share their ideas and so I wanted to do the same.
  I am addicted to rubber stamps made by Denami Designs.  Their stamps are so "flippin'" cute!!!  You will see a lot of their stamps in my cards.  I also love glitter...lots and lots of glitter!  You'll see that I tend to "bling out" most of my cards.
  Attached to today's blog  are some of the cards I've made in 2012.  You'll probably notice that as I have learned more techniques and have gotten the proper supplies, that my card making has gotten better...at least I think so.  ;-)  The thing that I am most excited about is that I can create awesome patterned paper from blank sheets.

  Here is a card and a box to hold cards that I made for my card making partner, Mel, for her birthday.



    This card is something that I've designed and I really liked so I am saving it and haven't given it to anyone yet.  If you ever receive this card from me, you'll know you are special.  LOL!


  I made this card for my Aunt for her birthday.

  Last, are just some miscellaneous cards I used with some cool patterns I made.






  Well, I hope you stick around for more.  There was a scrapbooking convention last weekend where I bought lots of new goodies.  I am anxious to use my new supplies and post new designs soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment