Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

  My hubby is a huge reptile lover.  I knew I was really in love (with him) when I actually touched a leopard gecko, jackson chameleon, panther chameleon, and a snake with my bare hands.  The fact that I even know the difference between any of them should be proof enough.  LOL!
  Anyway, I always try to make my hubby a reptile themed card so Valentine's Day is no exception.  It's amazing that Stampendous actually makes a Valentine's Day reptile themed stamp set!!!

     For my birthday last year, my family chipped in and bought me a Sizzix Big Shot.  All you card makers out there know that this machine is a "must have".  I don't know how I lasted so long without one.  Well, now that I DO have a Big Shot, I bought a lot (I told my husband only a few - wink, wink) of die sets at the scrapbook convention the other weekend.  The "flip it" card die and the matching Sizzix Framelits are a few of what I got...isn't it cute???  I have to learn to do video so I can show you how cool it looks when you flip it.
  Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Give your loved ones lots of hugs!!!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment